2. What personal data do we collect and process?If you visit us by e-mail, visit our websites, subscribe to a newsletter or otherwise provide us with personal data about yourself, we may collect and process the following personal data: first name, name, address, (mobile) telephone number, gender, date of birth , marital status, children, diplomas and training, professional experience, language skills, e-mail address and miscellaneous data.
Europlasma strives to make the Services that it offers as relevant as possible for you. Europlasma keeps a profile on the basis of your personal data in order to get an idea of your probable interests. We also maintain internal reports within the scope of visit reports, recruitment, interviews, evaluation (of Europlasma itself and / or of customers), etc.
3. Why do we process personal data?Your personal data can be used:
• To communicate to our customers in the context of customers, suppliers and / or agents binding, or in the context of our activities as website or platform developer or project implementer;
• To improve the content and execution of our Services;
•For our administration;
• For direct marketing purposes;
• To identify individual preferences and personalize the Services and invitations;
• To conduct market research;
• To prevent and detect misuse or fraud;
• In order to comply with legislation and regulations.
4. With whom do we share your personal data?
Customers:We will not share your personal information with customers or with suppliers.
Others:It is also possible that we share or pass on personal data, including the content of your communications:
• To comply with the law or to respond to legal proceedings or legal requests, including law enforcement and government agencies;
• To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud and technical security problems; or
Your personal data can also be shared outside of Europe. Europlasma undertakes to appoint only controllers and / or processors outside the European Economic Area who, in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation, offer sufficient guarantees regarding the security and protection of personal data.
Europlasma will not provide your information to other third parties without your prior consent.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?In principle Europlasma saves your personal data for a period of 5 years, with periodic notifications to You concerning Your rights in this respect.
6. What are your rights?You have the following rights, after written request on email@example.com.
• Right to information;
• Right of access;
• Right to correction;
• Right of resistance;
• Right to be forgotten;
• Right to portability and data migration.
In addition, we will warn you if personal data have been hacked or if there is a possible data breach.
7. GeneralInformation about the protection of privacy can be obtained from the Commission for the protection of privacy (www.privacycommission.be).
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, unlawful processing or modification of information that we receive from you.
CopyrightThis website and its content is copyright of Europlasma. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.